The Muskegon County Airport is a safe, clean and modern commercial air facility serving a five-county area along the beautiful Lake Michigan shoreline. Regional airline services are provided by SkyWest Airlines, operating as United Airlines, with 50 passenger jet service to Chicago O'Hare. Charter flights to Laughlin, NV are offered on Sun Country Airlines. Rental car services are provided by Alamo, Avis, Budget, Enterprise, Hertz and National.
We invite you to explore our site to find out more about the full range of aviation services available at Muskegon County Airport.
Be sure to consider the total trip costs before booking travel! Our Total Trip Calculator will help! Click here to try it.
You may find that when you consider parking fees, gas, pre and post hotel, etc. our fares may be better than you think... not to mention when you add in the value of your time!
WHY IS THE MUSKEGON COUNTY AIRPORT YOUR BEST OPTION:
- We are close to home - No driving long distances to and from the airport.
- Easier and faster check in and security screening.
- Much lower parking fees as compared to other airports.
- Parking lot is close to the terminal.
- Rental car service inside the terminal.